Sunset Commercial Cleaners based in Sydney, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and To be determined.
Employer Name: Sunset Commercial Cleaners
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 hourly for 2 to 12 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: Sydney, NS
- The candidate will be in charge of sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be in charge of dusting the furniture.
- The candidate will be responsible for vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidates will be in charge of cleaning, disinfecting, and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in an office building, a cleaning service company, and a commercial building.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Proof of the requested certifications