D&J’s Cleaning Services Ltd. based in Middle Sackville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: D&J’s Cleaning Services Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $13.35 hourly for 70 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Middle Sackville, NS
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a cleaning service company, a commercial building, a hospital/medical facility or clinic, and a hotel, motel, or resort.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
256 Rhodora Drive
Middle Sackville, NS
B4E 3H5 Between 09:00 AM and 03:30 PM
902-579-1645 Between 09:00 AM and 03:30 PM