Queen’s University based in Kingston, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Queen’s University
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.15 hourly for 19.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: Kingston, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.