General farm worker – livestock
Van Nuland Holsteins Ltd based in Monkton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – livestock who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Van Nuland Holsteins Ltd
Position: General farm worker – livestock
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Monkton, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is livestock combination farming.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Automated systems experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an automated milking system as well as manure handling and storage.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 100