Francisque Inc. based in Gatineau, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Children’s guardian who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Francisque Inc.
Position: Children’s guardian
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Gatineau, QC
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for children of various ages.
- The candidate will be in charge of caring for toddlers to pre-schoolers (1 – 3 years), school-aged children (6 – 12 years), and kindergarten-aged children (4 – 5 years).
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.