Poonam Puri based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Poonam Puri
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be dependable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s residence.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-417-2177 Between 07:00 PM and 08:00 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2219669
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation