PICASO TRUCKLINES INC. based in Bolton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: PICASO TRUCKLINES INC.
Position: Office administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Bolton, ON
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Sage Accounting Software, Database software, Accounting software, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Quick Books, Simply Accounting, and Microsoft Windows.
- The candidate must be familiar with Financial and Business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with correspondence, reports and records, statistics, financial statements, and invoices.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.