CELEBRITY HOMES GROUP based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: CELEBRITY HOMES GROUP
Position: Carpenter helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $24.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate must assist skilled tradespersons.
- The candidate will be responsible for measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling, and joining products made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be dependable.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a grinding machine and nail guns.
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, and institutional structures, as well as residential structures.
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must have tools, steel-toed safety boots, a hard hat, and safety glasses/goggles.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience