ClubLink Corporation ULC based in MacTier, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Golf course worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: ClubLink Corporation ULC
Position: Golf course worker
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: MacTier, ON
- The candidate will be expected to help with landscape construction.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate will be required to cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate will have to lay sod or seed.
- The candidate will be required to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work on a golf course.
- The candidate will be provided with on-site housing options as well as transportation by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.