GK Granites Ltd based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning. The position of Office administrator has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: GK Granites Ltd
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, and MS Word.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.