Manpower Services Canada Limit based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Brewery worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Manpower Services Canada Limit
Position: Brewery worker
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.23 hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Halifax, NS
- The candidate must operate machinery to process and bag, box, or otherwise package food products.
- The candidate must be able to operate machinery in order to process and bottle, can, or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a microbrewery.
Experience and specialization
Type of operation
- The type of operation is bottling.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.