Renocon based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Renocon
Position: Construction manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit budget estimates for construction projects.
- The candidate must plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones, as well as monitor progress.
- The candidate will be required to prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement quality control policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for selecting and coordinating trade subcontractors.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and manage budgets.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing the purchase of building materials and the acquisition of land.
- The candidate must create and implement quality control programmes.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.