Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders based in Fort Saskatchewan, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Boilermaker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night and Weekend. The position of Boilermaker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Alberta Council of Turnaround Industry Maintenance Stakeholders
No. of vacancies: 60
Salary: $43.97 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- The candidate will be expected to train apprentices.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in Other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Boilermaker Trade Certification, Boilermaker Red Seal Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate, and a valid driver’s licence.
- The work environment will be Maintenance and Repair.
- The candidate will be required to work in an oil refinery and a petrochemical plant.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about dust collection systems, precipitators, pressure vessels, tanks and stacks, towers, and furnaces.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough drug test.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.