Lowenberg Acres LTD based in Grenfell, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, grain who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Lowenberg Acres LTD
Position: Farm worker, grain
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 100 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grenfell, SK
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must assist trucks and delivery drivers in loading and unloading vehicles.
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is other grain farming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a combine harvester, a farm truck, a seed drill, a sprayer or duster, a swather, tillage equipment, a tractor, and a forklift.
Product inspection experience
- The candidate must have prior experience inspecting grains.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to recognise similarities and differences between sounds.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 1