Vanbridge Education Services based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Vanbridge Education Services
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 to $26.50 hourly (To be negotiated) / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate must compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate must order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must have excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.