UNDEROOF AUTOBODY based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: UNDEROOF AUTOBODY
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.10 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to train other employees.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate will be responsible for training, directing, and motivating employees.
- The candidate must respond to employee inquiries and complaints.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to oversee payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.