URBAN HOMES CORP based in Chestermere, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning. The position of Construction cleaner has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: URBAN HOMES CORP
Position: Construction cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Chestermere, AB
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate must move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and plasterboard repair.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.