SUNSHINE DENTAL CLINIC based in 611 Wanless Drive, Brampton, ON L7A 3Y6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: SUNSHINE DENTAL CLINIC
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 611 Wanless Drive, Brampton, ON L7A 3Y6
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be required to perform general clerical duties such as ordering supplies and inventory management.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the filing system up to date.
- The candidate will be required to conduct interviews with patients in order to obtain case histories.
- The candidate must fill out insurance and other claim forms.
- The candidate must enter and format electronic medical reports and correspondence, as well as prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- The candidate must establish and maintain confidential medical files and records.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows and Electronic mail.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.