RESTURANT LE VIEUX ST-LAURENT based in 3993 BOUL ST-LAURENT, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: RESTURANT LE VIEUX ST-LAURENT
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3993 BOUL ST-LAURENT, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y4
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to sharpen kitchen knives.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a deep fryer, an electronic cash register, food dispensers, and a grill.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2055 16TH AVE NW