BDC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Accounting Technician. They will provide support to the financial reporting team for the monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements, dashboards, and various internal financial reports. They ensure compliance over the internal controls’ certification process documentation on a quarterly basis. They prepare monthly Board and Senior Management Committee Disclosure reports related to expense reports with the highest level of integrity, accuracy, and timing. They will act as a replacement to the administrative assistant in their duties on occasion.
Employer Name: BDC
Position: Accounting Technician
Salary: $75604 per year
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Candidates will be responsible for the travel management which includes reports and coordination with various travel suppliers to ensure adequate documentation and internal processes are maintained.
- They are responsible for issuing finance credit cards by processing addition/deletion/change instructions to financial institutions.
- They will create BDC invoices for internal clients and ensure proper recording to GL using the A/R system, including payment process.
- They will provide corporate accounting support by performing various accounting entries related to operating expenses.
- Candidates must complete a Diploma of College Studies in Accounting/Business Administration.
- They should have 3 to 5 years of experience in a financial institution.
- They should have at least knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Candidates must have strong skills and knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- They need to be a good team player and can easily adapt to a changing work environment.
- They should have strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Candidates will get flexible and competitive benefits.
- They will be entitled to an Employee Savings and Investment Plan
- They will get a defined benefit Pension Plan.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Accounting Technician and supply chain are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. The registration process has already commenced,so hurry up and fill it correctly as soon as possible.