City of Brantford has already released a notification of the post of Municipal Building Official 5. If you want to join the post, you will get all the information about this position in the article. We have shared the details of the post by which you can apply. All the candidates have a great opportunity by which they can improve themselves in a big workplace. They review plans and ensure development regulations. They work with other authoritative bodies, including the Brantford Fire Department Ministry of Labour.
Employer Name: City of Brantford
Position: Municipal Building Official 5
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.42 – $50.88 per hour
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: City of Brantford, 58 Dalhousie Street, Brantford, Ontario N3T 2J2
- All the candidates have to report to the Manager of Building Services in the workplace.
- They are responsible for enforcement of the Building Code Act as well as the Ontario Building Code through field inspection of industrial, commercial, institutional as well as large residential construction projects.
- All the candidates are also responsible for issuing reports, letters, Building Code Act Orders too.
- Candidates must have a 3 year community college diploma as a Construction or Architectural Technologist.
- They must have a minimum of 5 years as a building official.
- All candidates must have knowledge as well as ability to interpret Codes, By-laws and working drawings.
- They must have an excellent understanding of the Building Code Act, Ontario Building Code, Ontario Fire Code as well as municipal by-laws.
- They also must be able to resolve complex problems which are related to inspections and plan examination.
- They must have Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job in which walking, sitting and standing for extended periods of time is required.
- They must have the ability to climbing, crawling and stooping and working remotely from a vehicle.
- All candidates must hold a valid Ontario class “G” driver’s licence in good standing.
- Candidates will get the opportunity in the workplace to develop themselves and take promotions.
- They will also get a flexible work environment throughout the work.
How to apply
All the eligible candidates who are interested for the post of Municipal Building Official 5 are kindly requested to go to the link which is given below by the team. They have to register themselves as soon as possible. Please follow all the registration process by clicking on the link and get the information regarding this post of Municipal Building Official 5.