Canada’s Wonderland has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Accountant II. It’s imperative that candidates grasp the duties and responsibilities and put forth their best effort. They will report directly to the Supervisor and/or Manager responsible for their primary role and will be an integral component of the Shared Accounting Services environment. They will import sales/receipt figures into our Till Management System (TMS) to compile an over/short report to be used to research theft/training issues.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland
Position: Accountant II
Salary: $62,351 per year
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates will receive ,review and book all picnic revenue into TMS.
- They will import this same information into our Daily Operational Reporting System (DORS) to report and provide operational metrics to the management team via email each day.
- They will enter key information into the DORS system.
- They will reconcile daily credit card activity per system to the reporting provided by the Treasury team.
- They will review Sales Tax percentage by location to isolate and fix possible system setup issues.
- They will complete the weekly concessionaire payback workbooks.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited four-year college or university and/or a minimum of six years combined accounting and/or industry related experience.
- They should possess the capability of understanding of dependent upstream and downstream activities that impact and are impacted by Revenue Accounting and Accounts Receivable.
- Candidates, 18 years of age or older, must possess the capability to pass a background check as required by Company policy, which may encompass, but is not restricted to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, unless such checks are prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- They should possess the ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- They must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Candidates will receive complimentary access to Canada’s Wonderland and other Cedar Fair parks. They will also receive promotional tickets for friends and family.
- They will enjoy a 20% discount on merchandise and at select food locations, and there is an employee cafeteria offering discounted food.
- They will have the opportunity to obtain free or discounted admission to various Ontario attractions.
- They will be part of a diverse team working in an enjoyable environment.
- Candidates will participate in employee events that include rides, games, and complimentary food.
How to apply
For all candidates who qualify and have a sincere interest in the Accountant II role, we extend an invitation to click on the link below and quickly register, ensuring the inclusion of precise information. The registration process is already in motion and will soon reach its conclusion.