Bonnyville Physician Group Not-For-Profit Coroporation based in Bonnyville, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Youth development co-ordinator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Bonnyville Physician Group Not-For-Profit Coroporation
Position: Youth development co-ordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 to $27.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Bonnyville, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of administrative and office tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct life skills workshops.
- The candidate will be required to conduct research.
- The candidate must assess the client’s relevant skill strengths and development needs.
- The candidate will be required to conduct follow-up assessments.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing specific community services.
- The candidate will be required to perform housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of food preparation.
- The candidate must communicate with other social service agencies and health care providers who are involved with clients.
- The candidate must keep programme statistics for evaluation and research purposes.
- The candidate will be responsible for screening, recruiting, and training volunteers and support staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise working groups, committees, and staff in various areas of responsibility.
- The candidate must have Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid Certificate, Non-violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Certificate, Cultural Awareness Training, First Aid Certificate, and CPR Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work environment includes personal and social adjustment and health (substance abuse, gambling, and behavioural disorders), volunteer coordination, and early intervention programming for at-risk youth.
Experience and specialization
- The target audience include adolescents and children.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check as well as a check of the Child Abuse Registry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.