Youth Care Worker
Candidates who are looking for a job get a golden opportunity to join WRHA as a Youth Care worker. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit their application and register themselves as the database of WRHA. The officials of WRHA ask for your details to analyze your eligibility for the job. Candidates who are completely eligible for this job get selected and notified by the officials. The selection of candidates is based on the working skills, Knowledge, and working experience of the candidate.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Youth Care Worker
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.930 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg shared Health, Canada
- Candidates will have to communicate respectfully and positively with the interdisciplinary team.
- Candidates will have to deal with customers politely and try to understand their needs.
- Candidates must be able to offer therapeutic interventions and programming which take into account clients.
- The candidate is responsible for creating a positive working environment in the team.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of working experience and degree of being a medical professional.
- Candidate must have completed his school education, Manitoba standards.
- Candidates must have a driving license of class 5.
- Candidates with strong organizational skills are preferred for this post.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates are entitled to get a free routine medical check-in facility.
- A dedicated term life insurance policy is also provided to the candidate.
- The candidates will get paid vacation facilities.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for this job should not delay and apply now. We have provided a link below through which you can easily submit your application and get the job.