CGC DRYWALL LTD based in 7967 123 St, Surrey, BC V3W 6L8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, structural iron who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: CGC DRYWALL LTD
Position: Worker, structural iron
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $39.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7967 123 St, Surrey, BC V3W 6L8
- The candidate will be required to erect and install scaffolding, falsework, and other working platforms.
- The candidate must perform job-site calculations.
- The candidate will be responsible for signalling crane operators to position units in accordance with blueprints.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- The candidate must dismantle metal, pre-cast concrete, or laminated timber buildings and other structures.
- The candidate must inspect or test structures and equipment for deterioration, defects, or failure to meet specifications or regulations.
- The candidate will be required to position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures.
- The candidate must unload and position steel units so that each piece can be hoisted as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.