Whiskey Delta Dirt Co. Ltd. based in DeBolt, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend and 08:00 to 17:00.
Employer Name: Whiskey Delta Dirt Co. Ltd.
Position: Worker, farm
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: DeBolt, AB
- The candidate will be expected to clean crop.
- The candidate will be required to harvest crops.
- The candidate will be expected to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The work site environment includes hay farming, oilseed (except soybean) farming, other grain farming, other miscellaneous crop farming, and wheat farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a rural or remote area.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
780-876-1042 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM