Valhalla Equestrian Center Limited based in Kinghorn, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Valhalla Equestrian Center Limited
Position: Worker, farm
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kinghorn, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate must groom farm animals.
- The candidate must feed inventory.
- The candidate must be able to handle animals.
- The candidate must show horse preparation.
- The candidate will be responsible for weaning.
- The candidate must feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must train horses.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is horse breeding.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about horses.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter