ESSO Turkey Point based in St. Williams, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Worker, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: ESSO Turkey Point
Position: Worker, farm
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Williams, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing fertiliser.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include corn farming and soybean farming.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.