Window washing supervisor
New View Window Cleaning Ltd. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Window washing supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: New View Window Cleaning Ltd.
Position: Window washing supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications in order to determine the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network, waste and drainage systems, and so on.
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in a domestic, commercial, or industrial setting.
- The candidate will be required to locate and mark locations in walls and floors for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures.
- The candidate will be required to cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be expected to use air and water pressure gauges to test pipes for leaks.
- The candidate must measure, cut, thread, and bend pipes to the required shape and size.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
108-412 Roncesvalles Ave.