Services MRO based in 205 rue Dunbar, Mont-Royal, QC H3P 2H4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Window washer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Services MRO is a 2003 initiative launched by entrepreneurs with the goal of providing personalised and impeccable service. Services MRO is quickly establishing itself as the go-to company in Montreal for professional window cleaning, carpet cleaning, and gutter cleaning. Services MRO is dedicated to providing you with exceptional service, regardless of the type of window cleaning required. We provide a professional and impeccable service for standard windows, large sizes, angled walls, and small spaces.
We clean all types of windows, regardless of size or accessibility. Our qualified team, methods, and advanced tools set us apart from our competitors. Our expertise in residential and commercial window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and carpet cleaning ensures customer satisfaction and quality. All types of carpets and rugs are serviced by us. We use a hot or cold water extraction cleaning method that ensures quality work, regardless of the fabric. The use of biodegradable stain and safe products in our business environment is a model in environmental matters. We provide professional and courteous service. Our mission is to provide incomparable service at competitive prices, both in terms of service quality and work quality. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Services MRO
Position: Window washer
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 205 rue Dunbar, Mont-Royal, QC H3P 2H4
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be authentic.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The candidate should have good reading skills for following instructions
- The candidate must be able to use their own initiative
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be well-versed in health and safety regulations.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and capable of identifying and completing necessary tasks without direct supervision.
- The candidate should be well-versed in cleaning chemicals, as well as proper storage and disposal methods.
- The candidate must be able to operate heavy cleaning equipment and machinery.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should have prior experience with pressure washers.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- Candidates are required to wear steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate will be required to wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- The candidate will be expected to determine whether window glass is clear, reflective, or tinted, and to adapt window cleaning techniques accordingly.
- The candidate will be required to use a scrim or microfiber cloth to dry around the edges of the glass.
- The candidate will be required to remove excess water and moisture from window sills using towelling cloths.
- The candidate must ensure that all window cleaning and lift equipment is in good working order.
- The candidate will be required to operate aerial lift platforms and other lift equipment in order to reach high-rise building windows.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company vehicle is always adequately stocked with window cleaning supplies.
- The candidate will be required to clean up properly after each job to ensure that no residue or dirt is left behind.
- The candidate must ensure optimal levels of security when working outside and with hooks.
- The candidate must maintain knowledge of the various swing stages and other equipment used to clean outside windows.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing all glass surfaces and providing necessary attention.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours, including tolerance for pests and thorns.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate will be required to work in wet or damp, dusty and cold environments.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The selected candidates’ learning or training expenses would be covered by the employer.
- Team building opportunities would be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.