Crystal Edge Landscaping Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Window washer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: Crystal Edge Landscaping Inc
Position: Window washer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Vietnamese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and Tagalog is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in hazardous conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with power tools, pressure cleaners and pressure washers.
- The candidate must have prior experience cleaning the exteriors of brick and stone buildings, as well as siding and eavestroughs and windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal record check, driver’s licence validity check, and driving record check (abstract).
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have safety equipment/gear and steel-toed safety boots.
- Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus, Gratuities and Piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Subsidised public transportation and Employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.