KB Mart Food Gallery based in Unit 2-1761 pembina hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2G6 is inviting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Store Manager – Retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The selected candidates will be required to work during day shift.
Employer Name: KB Mart Food Gallery
Position: Store Manager – Retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Unit 2-1761 pembina hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2G6
- The candidate will be expected to choose the products and services to sell.
- The candidate will be expected to determine staffing needs.
- The candidate would be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate must conduct market research and trends in order to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the impact of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be expected to find, select, and purchase merchandise for resale.
- The candidate will be expected to plan budgets and keep track of revenues and expenses.
- During the product’s warranty period, the candidate would be responsible for returning the product to receive a refund, replacement, or repair.
- The candidate would be responsible in resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate would be in charge of developing employee work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be expected to provide excellent service in order to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- The candidate will be expected to motivate the sales team to meet sales targets by training and mentoring employees.
- The candidate must develop business strategies to attract new customers, increase store traffic, and increase profitability.
- The candidate would be in charge of establishing work schedules for employees and keep track of their performance.
- The candidate will be responsible for professionally responding to customer complaints and concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that the store complies with health and safety regulations.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating detailed reports on purchasing trends, customer needs, and profits.
- The candidate will be in charge of store administration tasks such as monitoring store budgets and maintaining financial records.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of inventory levels and placing orders for fresh items.
- The candidate will be responsible in evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- The candidate would be responsible for implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- The candidate should ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness.
- The candidate will be required to understand and manage product knowledge and be responsible for Store Team Members.
- To drive business, the candidate should be responsible for assessing customer profiles, purchasing trends, and competitive information.
- The candidate must ensure that hours of operation are in compliance with local laws
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that promotions are accurate and in accordance with the company’s standards.
- The candidate will be required to analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
- The candidate will be required to Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
- The candidate will be in charge of ensuring that the store environment is safe and clean for both employees and customers.
- The candidate will be in charge of providing training to strengthen the staff’s knowledge base and utilising cross-training approaches to keep productivity up when employees are absent.
- The candidate must be capable of supervising salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- The candidate will be in charge of coming up with new ways to grow market share.
- The candidate will be expected to coach, counsel, and discipline employees in order to maximise staff performance.
- The candidate must identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers in order to understand service requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to develop pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional sales promotion needed, and authorising clearance sales.
- The candidate will be expected to secure merchandise by putting in place security systems and measures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check
- The ideal candidate will be client-focused.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate must have excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- The candidate must have PC skills, including the ability to use database marketing and Microsoft Office Suite.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate must have beginning to advanced level financial abilities to interpret and analyse the numerous financial papers under their care, such as budget sheets.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in walking positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter