HIGH CLASS AUTO BODY & PAINT LTD. based in 17-13550 77 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 6Y3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: HIGH CLASS AUTO BODY & PAINT LTD.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 17-13550 77 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 6Y3
- The candidate will be expected to interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate will be required to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate will be required to fit, braze, and torch-straighten metal.
- The candidate will be required to determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate will be required to operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.