1120382 B.C. LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web designer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime and Morning.
Employer Name: 1120382 B.C. LTD.
Position: Web designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- The candidate will be required to create mock-ups and storyboards.
- The candidate will be required to consult with clients in order to develop and document website requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams in the development of website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity.
- The candidate will be expected to source, select, and organise information for inclusion, as well as design the appearance, layout, and flow of the Website.
- The candidate will be required to create and optimise website content using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing website architecture and determining hardware and software requirements.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test web-related code.
- The candidate must conduct tests as well as perform security and quality controls.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a minimum of a College or CEGEP qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.