Roy V. Wilson (1984) Ltd. based in Dryden, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouseperson who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Roy V. Wilson (1984) Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dryden, ON
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate must ship orders.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must transport and distribute materials and goods.
- The candidate must be able to use computerised inventory control systems.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering goods to customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be energetic.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate must work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
PO Box 3005, 32 King Street
PO Box 3005, 32 King Street
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter