Global Carpets & Hardwood Ltd. based in 8729 Heather St, Vancouver, BC V6P 3T1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Global Carpets & Hardwood Ltd.
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8729 Heather St, Vancouver, BC V6P 3T1
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate must weigh materials and goods.
- The candidate must create labels and attach them to goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate must transport and distribute materials and goods.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.