Galaxy Furniture & Bedding based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse worker – material handling who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Galaxy Furniture & Bedding
Position: Warehouse worker – material handling
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
- The candidate must be capable of loading, unloading, and moving products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to load, unload, and move materials and products using a variety of equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking orders and stocking shelves.
- The candidate must wrap goods.
- The candidate must pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate must sort, crate, and stack goods.
- The candidate must install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate will be responsible for storing cargo and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must work in a warehouse.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.