UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouse Operator. They are responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. They utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. They perform other tasks as assigned. They are responsible for stages and securely pack products.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Operator
Salary: $18.40 hourly
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario
- Candidates receive, inspect, and stock inbound products.
- They will receive returns, counts and confirm quantities, determine conditions and complete paperwork.
- They will obtain orders and select products from the proper locations.
- They will verify the accuracy of orders picked.
- Candidates must arrange for pick-up of shipments, contact carriers and coordinate schedules.
- They should handle products and perform duties according to client procedures and government/compliance regulations.
- They must palletize cases, wrap, and load skids onto trailers.
- They must create shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels to maintain accurate shipping data in the warehouse management system.
- They must safely operate various power equipment.
- They have to respond quickly to customer/client inquiries, resolve problems, and communicate service issues to supervisors.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma, GED, or International equivalent.
- They must have warehouse experience.
- They must have forklift experience.
- Candidates will get workplace accommodation.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Warehouse Operator are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.