City Carpets based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse keeper helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Shift, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: City Carpets
Position: Warehouse keeper helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be energetic.
- The candidate must be hardworking.
- The candidate must have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a warehouse and a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.