Golf course labourer
Port Carling Golf & Country Club based in Port Carling, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Golf course labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Port Carling Golf & Country Club
Position: Golf course labourer
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Port Carling, ON
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate will have to lay sod or seed.
- The candidate will have to apply fertilisers.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be expected to work on the golf course.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.