UPS has released a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for the post or warehouse associates. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of Warehouse Associates and enter all the details asked in the application form.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associates
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Concord, Canada
- Candidates will have to perform the load and unload of packages into package delivery vehicles.
- Candidates will have to learn and execute company-established package handling methods.
- Candidates will have to sort and stock packages based on postal codes.
- The candidate will also have to perform various other tasks when required.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Candidates will also have to ensure their full availability to work from Monday to Friday.
- Candidates must obtain the ability to read and memorize the postal codes.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment.
- Candidates will have to pass through a paid training facility.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will also get health and dental benefits after one of the services.
- Candidates will also get 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service.
- Candidates will also get the opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 company.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to click on the link that we have shared below and apply for this post. Candidates who are interested in this post will just have to click on the link and apply for this post. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.