UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouse associates auditor. UPS is looking for skilled, and experienced candidates for this post. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of UPS and fill the application form. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associates Auditor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
- Candidates will have to perform package audits through the use of DWS machines.
- Candidates will have to weigh packages at the DIM weight scanner.
- Candidates will have to maintain production standards and meet daily performance goals.
- Candidates must be able to quickly and properly lift, lower, push and pull the weight of around 70 lbs.
- Candidates will have to work at elevated weight.
- Candidates must have the ability and skills to coordinate and prepare information for internal use.
- Candidates must be comfortable to work in a flexible working environment.
- Candidates must attain the ability t9 work additional hours.
- Candidates must be physically strong.
- Candidate will have to ensure consistent scheduling of his work.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale working at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility working at this post.
- Candidates will get superb medical facilities and dental facilities.
- Candidates will get insurance facilities working at this post.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official link that we have shared below. Through this link, candidates can easily apply for this post within a minute. Candidates will just have to click on that link and fill in the genuine details in the application form. With the help of the link below, candidates can apply for this post within a minute.