The post of Warehouse Air Cargo Screener Associates is vacant at UPS and the officials of UPS are inviting candidates who are eligible and interested in this post. All the candidates who are willing to get a job at UPS can apply for this post by visiting the official website of UPS. Candidates will have to make sure to share genouje information in the application form. Registration for this post has started and it will end soon. So, if you’re interested then apply now.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Air Cargo Screener Associates
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: CONCORD, Ontario-Canada
- Candidates will have to screen the package through an X-Ray machine, ETD, and physical search.
- Candidates must safeguard that the authorized person has access to enter the screening area.
- Candidates will also assist with maintaining documentation and record keeping.
- Candidates will also perform regular compliance training.
- Candidates must attain excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must be a Canadian citizen.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift 70 lbs of weight unassisted.
- Candidate must have a clear criminal background.
- Working at this post candidates will get immediate access to employee discounts.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- The merit of candidates increases once a year.
- Candidates will also get weekly payments every Friday.
- Candidates will also get on-the-job training facilities.
- Candidates must attain a steady work schedule.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of UPS and share the details in the application form with the help of the discussed link below. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.