Ruide International LTD. based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Ruide International LTD.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 20 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: Halifax, NS
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must describe and advise on wine selection.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to order and maintain an inventory of wines and wine glasses.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must supervise other servers and bussing staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Japanese is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 11152023