Montalvino Wineries Inc based in Oliver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vineyard worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The position of Vineyard worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Montalvino Wineries Inc
Position: Vineyard worker
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Oliver, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of clipping.
- The candidate will be in charge of deleafing.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and manage vine growth, vine canopy, and grapes.
- The candidate will be in charge of shoot positioning.
- The candidate will be in charge of suckering.
- The candidate will be in charge of tying.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is viticulture.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The type of crop is grapes.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.