Triple E farms ltd. based in 71 Main Street, Comfort Cove-Newstead, NL A0G 3K0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable packer – farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 8:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Employer Name: Triple E farms ltd.
Position: Vegetable packer – farm
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 71 Main Street, Comfort Cove-Newstead, NL A0G 3K0
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crops are cabbage, carrots, and vegetables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
71 Main Street
Comfort Cove, NL
A0G 3K0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
709-541-0571 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM