Amco Farms Inc. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable grower who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Amco Farms Inc.
Position: Vegetable grower
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,000 to $80,000 annually for 48 to 55 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 11 to 15 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work site environment
- The types of farm operations are Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato) and Horticultural field crop.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
Experience and specialization
Type of Crops
- The crops are bell peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
523 Wilkinson Dr., PO BOX 61
N8H 3V5 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM