Nature’s Route Farm based in Point de Bute, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Vegetable farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Nature’s Route Farm
Position: Vegetable farm worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $12.75 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Point de Bute, NB
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting vegetables by hand.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting seedlings.
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of stone and/or wood picking.
- The candidate will be in charge of vegetable culling.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- Farming operations include fruit and vegetable combination farming, organic farming, and other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty, hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include asparagus, bell peppers, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, cucumbers, garlic, onions, tomatoes, and zucchini.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.