Royal Olympus Investment Management Corporation based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tutor – secondary school subjects who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Royal Olympus Investment Management Corporation
Position: Tutor – secondary school subjects
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 2 to 6 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: Ottawa, ON; Remote work available
- The candidate must learn mathematical formulas and statistical techniques.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Other, and Statistics, Other.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Applied Statistics and Mathematics Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in computer science.
- The candidate should be an expert in Econometrics.
Teaching Format Experience
- The candidate must have tutoring/one-on-one instruction experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.