Maple Ridge Truck Wash & Lube based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck washer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Maple Ridge Truck Wash & Lube
Position: Truck washer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate must clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- The candidate will be required to vacuum floors.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating carpet cleaning machines, hydroblasters, industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, polishing machines, pressure cleaners, pressure washers, steam cleaners, and waxing machines.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.